1. Service Level Guarantees 1.1. Neterra guarantees that in the event of of a partial or critical problem with the server or its applications, Neterra will start diagnosing the problem and eliminating the problem within the time limits specified under the parameters “Response time in case of a partial problem” and “Response time in case of a critical problem”. 1.2. In the event that Neterra fails to comply with the time limits specified, Neterra shall owe penalties to the Client according to the table of penalties in item 5. 2. Trouble tickets 2.1. Upon detection of a problem, the Client is required to submit a trouble ticket or inform Neterra immediately. 2.2. In the event of activities performed under a trouble ticket, the employee on duty of Neterra shall provide the following information: a) time of receipt of the trouble ticket if it is submitted by phone; b) nature of the problem, description of the actions performed and any other information related to the request/problem; c) hours of work. 2.3. To be most effective in the detection and elimination of the problems, employees of Neterra may require active assistance from the technical staff of the Client, i.e. monitoring and reporting results from events, performing test configurations, etc. The Client is obliged to provide such assistance. 3. Escalation Procedure If a problem has not been resolved in a quality manner and in due time, the Client may contact and request assistance from a senior management level within Neterra’s corporate structure, i.e.:
|Level||Problem||Level of responsibility||Contact details at the time of signing the contract|
|1||Critical, major, partial or warning problems, as well as all other types of requests||Engineers on duty||24-hour line: +359 (0) 700 42300 email@example.com|
|2||Critical or major problems, that cannot be resolved by the engineer on duty||Manager ITSOC||Cell phone: +359 889 348 956 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Critical problems, that cannot be resolved by the Manager of ITSOC||Head of Technical Department||Cell phone: +359 88 2 793 986 email@example.com|
|4||Critical problem, that cannot be resolved by the Head of Technical Department||Managing Director||working hours: +359 2 9751616 firstname.lastname@example.org|
4. Access to information The Client shall have the right to be informed (in a direct call or electronically) of the progress of the work on elimination of his or her problem. 5. Table of penalties
|Penalties in case of a partial problem as a percentage of the monthly fee of the affected server.|
|Response later than the time limit specified in the parameter “Response time in case of a partial problem”||Proportionally 5% for every two hours of delay up to a maximum of 100% of the monthly fee of the affected server.|
|Penalties in case of a critical problem as a percentage of the monthly fee of the affected server. In case of critical problems no penalties shall be paid for partial problems.|
|Response later than the time limit specified in the parameter “Response time in case of a critical problem”“||Proportionally 5% for every two hours of delay up to a maximum of 100% of the monthly fee of the affected server.|
6. Other provisions 6.1. Neterra shall not be responsible in the event of degradation in the quality of service due to problems in the networks of third party operators, including of the global Internet providers (Tier-1) or of the Client. 6.2. Neterra shall not be responsible for problems occurred as a result of actions of the Client and problems caused by the access to and/or use of the content on managed servers by the Client or third parties. 6.3. Neterra shall not be responsible in case of a remote management of servers located in other data centers and problems with them which don’t allow a reaction within the committed time limits. 6.4. Neterra shall not be responsible for problems occurred as a result of computer viruses, worms, Trojans , any other form of malware, hacker attacks and other malicious acts by third parties.
1. The processing of personal data of customers (natural persons) shall be carried out by Neterra EOOD (Neterra) for the purpose of:
2. Neterra shall processes customer' personal data on one of the following grounds:
3. Neterra shall process the personal data according applicable Law and Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary and it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with Neterra. Provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if the customer refuse the processing of personal data.
5. The customers have right to information, right to rectification, right to erase data or to restrict processing of data and right to withdrawn a consent according to the Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
Contact details regarding the protection of the personal data: Neterra EOOD, company registration No. 121039370, 20A Andrey Saharov Blvd., 1784 Sofia tel.: +359 2 975 1616, fax: +359 2 975 3436, e-mail: email@example.com Data Protection Officer: Nikolay Zhelev
* Please note that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but you must understand that the provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if you refuse the processing of certain personal data. Regarding contracts in force, if you refuse processing of your personal data the contracts will be terminated because of absence of minimum data needed for the provision of services and product.