1. Definition of the service The service is the initial installation, configuration and technical support for servers and applications to ensure normal operating conditions of the services on the supported server. The service includes 24х7 monitoring of servers and the services operating on them through a specialized monitoring system. This is a prepaid service on a subscription basis with a billing period of one month. The minimum period of service provision is one month. The service is provided by means of packages with a given number of hours included. After the hours in the selected package are exceeded, the additional service is charged by the hour. When using up the hours included in the selected package, the additional services are charged by the hour. 2. Related documents 2.1. Service Level Agreement of “Server Management” service 3. Definitions 3.1. “Server” – a device (virtual or physical) or a system of connected devices on which software for storing, processing, receiving or transmitting information is installed. 3.2. “9х5” or “Working hours” – the intervals between 9:00 and 18:00, from Monday to Friday, on official working days and in the time zone specified by the client. 3.3. “24х7” – all days in the year from 00:00 to 24:00, from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays and non-working days. 3.4. “Non-working hours” or “Outside working hours” – Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and non-working days and the intervals between 18:00 and 9:00 from Monday to Friday in the time zone specified in advance by the client. 3.5. “Response time” – the time between the receipt of information from the client or an alert from a monitoring system about a problem that has occurred and Neterra’s team starting to work on this problem. 3.6. “Time to process a change request” or “Time to work on a problem” – the total amount of time which employees of Neterra spend on processing a given change request/trouble ticket of the client. 3.7. “Normally operating system” – the situation in which monitored parameters of the services on the managed server which are set in the monitoring system are within the normal limits agreed between Neterra and the client. 3.8. “Change request” or “Request” – any request from a client to perform activities included in the service definition. 3.9. “Problem” – a situation in which some of the services on the managed server are not available or fail to perform their functions as in a normally operating system. Problems are divided into: a) “Partial problem” - a problem where there is a partial failure of services on the managed server so that these services are available but they fail to perform their functions as a normally operating system; b) “Critical problem” – a problem where the services on the managed server are not available. 3.10. “Client software” – any software which the client or third parties authorized by the client install or provide to Neterra for installation. The client must have the legal right to install and use the software, its components, supplements or updates. 3.11. “Website” – websites of Neterra related to the service: a) http://www.neterra.net b) http://www.cloudware.bg 4. Commercial parameters of the service 4.1. Type of server – indicates the type of managed server. It can be virtual or physical. 4.2. Hours of work included – indicates the included hours of work for the server. 4.3. Time frame of the service – indicates the scope of service in terms of time. It can be 9х5 or 24х7. 4.4. Maximum response time in case of a critical problem – may be 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, etc. 4.5. Maximum response time in case of a partial problem – may be 2 hours, 4 hours, etc. 4.6. Price per month – indicates the total price per month for the hours of work included. 4.7. Price per extra hour in working hours – indicates the price per each extra hour after the hours included in the package of working hours. 4.8. Price per extra hour in non-working hours – indicates the price per each extra hour after the hours included in the package of non-working hours. 4.9. Time zones – indicates the time zones used to define the working hours. 5. Technical parameters of the service The monitored parameters of the managed server and the methods for their measurement are technical parameters of the service according to the definition for “Technical parameters of the service” described in the document “General Terms for the Provision of Telecommunication Services by Neterra Ltd.” For this service, the parameters and the methods for their measurement shall be agreed between Neterra and the client in advance. A subsequent change can be made by mutual agreement and without a change of the commercial parameters of the service. The mutual agreement may be reached electronically. 6. Terms of provision of the service 6.1. The service is provided for physical and/or virtual servers for which: a) a remote administration access to the server operating system is provided; b) a possibility for a low-level remote access to the server is provided which is independent of the operating system – through a IPMI controller, KVM over IP or webbased interface; 6.2. For servers located in other data centers: a) The client should authorize Neterra to make technical requests on his or her behalf; b) The hardware diagnostics is limited to actions which can be performed remotely. The client bears the full responsibility for ensuring the hardware operability of such servers. 6.3. The service is available for servers initially installed and configured by Neterra. The service can also be provided for servers which were not installed by Neterra, but only after an audit of the servers and with the consent of Neterra. 6.4. The service is provided with servers with versions of operating systems described in the list of supported operating systems, available on the website of Neterra here. 7. Activities included in the service 7.1. The service includes the following activities: a) one-time initial installation and configuration of the operating system on the server and its periodic updating with the latest available official updates; b) installation, configuration and periodic software update; c) network settings; d) configuration of discs (virtual and/or physical) and file systems; e) configuration of a built-in firewall or a web-based firewall; f) diagnosis and assistance in troubleshooting software and hardware problems occurred; g) analysis of system logs and identification of any occurred and/or potential problems; h) administration of system users and their rights; i) preparation, implementation and periodic testing and change of the strategy to protect services and information. Other activities may also be performed which are subject to prior arrangement between Neterra and the client. 8. Initial installation of servers and data migration from other solutions 8.1. The initial installation and configuration of the operating system and the server software are one-time activities. These are performed if technically possible, upon prior arrangement between Neterra and the client and are paid for once in the form of an agreed installation fee. 8.2. The data migration from other solutions is a one-time activity, it is performed if technically possible, upon prior arrangement between Neterra and the client and is paid for once. 9. Monitoring of servers 9.1. The monitoring system of Neterra allows monitoring different parameters of the services through a software module in the server of the Client. The parameters to be monitored can be status and availability of TCP/UDP ports, status and availability of protocols, network availability, use of the server resources and others. 9.2. The Client can request access to the monitoring system in which he or she can monitor the current status of all monitored indicators and request reports from the system for a specific period of time. 10. Definition of availability The service is considered to be available and running, except in cases when response time in case of a problem is longer than the maximum response time according to the order of the client. 11. Activation and maintenance 11.1. Activation and maintenance of the service are performed by the Technical Department and include the following activities, as described in item “Definitions”: a) initial installation and configuration (for a newly installed server); b) change request; c) response time in case of a critical or a partial problem. 11.2. The maintenance of the service is performed by completing a change request or a trouble ticket by the Client on a web-based control panel available on the website of Neterra or via e-mail to email@example.com. 11.3. The Client can contact the IT Services Operating Center (ITSOC) of Neterra by phone 24х7: 070042300. In this case an employee of Neterra shall submit a change request or a trouble ticket on behalf of the client as soon as possible. 11.4. In the event of a problem notification by the monitoring system, an employee of Neterra shall submit a trouble ticket on behalf of the client as soon as possible. 11.5. In the event of a critical or a partial problem, Neterra shall diagnose the problem and take steps to eliminate/avoid the problem and then submit the change request to deal with the client's problem or shall complete a new one if there is no such request. 11.6. Actions shall be taken to eliminate/avoid problems when the following conditions exist: a) the elimination/avoidance of problems is technically possible; b) the elimination/avoidance of problems doesn’t depend on external systems and factors beyond Neterra’s control and access; c) the activities to be performed are not likely to affect other services and/or content of the client and third parties. 11.7. In the event that other services and/or content of the client are likely to be affected, actions to eliminate/avoid problems can be taken only after the client's consent. 11.8. If problems are caused by external systems and factors, Neterra shall inform the client of the reasons in the event that these are technically identifiable. If possible, Neterra will assist the client with actions to eliminate these problems although Neterra is not committed to do so. 11.9. Response time in case of any critical or partial problems occurred depends on the plan selected and Neterra will try to react in the shortest possible time. The response time is not the time to resolve a problem. Neterra will try to resolve the problem in the shortest possible time. 11.10. If a client uses the service with a 9х5 Time frame, requests received or problems occurred in non-working hours will be processed on the next working day. Neterra provides the client with the possibility to perform activities in non-working hours upon additional fee. This happens after a written request from the client and in exchange for extra charging per hour agreed under the parameter “Price per extra hour in non-working hours”. The client agrees to pay for all his additional requests and invoices 11.11. All change requests from the client in a normally operating system shall be Requests from clients with plans with a 24х7 scope shall be processed with priority. 11.12. After every activity performed under a client’s change request or a trouble ticket, Neterra shall provide the following information: a) time of receipt of the change request if it is made by phone; b) nature of the problem, description of the actions performed and any other information related to the request/problem; c) hours of work. 12. Recording the hours of work 12.1. The hours of work on a given request for a change or a problem shall be recorded in 15-minute intervals (example: 15 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins, etc.). After the hours of work included in initial packages, time shall be recorded in one-hour intervals. When the client uses a service with a 9х5 time frame but requests activities in non-working time, the hours of work shall be recorded in intervals of one hour. 12.2. Once the hours included in the selected package have expired, Neterra shall inform the client and he or she has the right to refuse any further action for the service. In this case Neterra shall be released of all responsibilities until the beginning of the next billing period. In the event that the client fails to refuse additional activities and these activities are performed, these will be additionally invoiced according to the commercial parameters “Price per extra hour in working hours” and “Price per extra hour in non-working hours”. The client agrees to pay for the extra hours invoiced. 12.3. Unless otherwise agreed, the hours of work included in individual packages apply to one server for one month and cannot be transferred to other servers or other months. 12.4. The client has the right to require and obtain, at any time, a report on the hours spent for the current reporting period. 13. Payment and invoicing 13.1. The payment of the services can be made by bank transfer to the accounts of Neterra or through online methods of payment supported on the website of Neterra. 13.2. Unless otherwise agreed, all issued proforma invoices or invoices shall be paid within 7 days of their issuing. 13.3. The extra hours of work of Neterra shall be calculated according to the terms of the service and the prices under parameters “Price per extra hour in working hours” and “Price per extra hour in non-working hours” and shall be invoiced to the client additionally. 13.4. Unless otherwise agreed, all invoices shall be issued electronically and shall be sent to an e-mail address specified by the client. Neterra shall issue invoice without seals, and the signatures are replaced with identification codes.
1. The processing of personal data of customers (natural persons) shall be carried out by Neterra EOOD (Neterra) for the purpose of:
2. Neterra shall processes customer' personal data on one of the following grounds:
3. Neterra shall process the personal data according applicable Law and Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary and it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with Neterra. Provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if the customer refuse the processing of personal data.
5. The customers have right to information, right to rectification, right to erase data or to restrict processing of data and right to withdrawn a consent according to the Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
Contact details regarding the protection of the personal data: Neterra EOOD, company registration No. 121039370, 20A Andrey Saharov Blvd., 1784 Sofia tel.: +359 2 975 1616, fax: +359 2 975 3436, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Data Protection Officer: Nikolay Zhelev
* Please note that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but you must understand that the provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if you refuse the processing of certain personal data. Regarding contracts in force, if you refuse processing of your personal data the contracts will be terminated because of absence of minimum data needed for the provision of services and product.