1. Service Level Guarantees 1.1. Neterra guarantees that the service is fully available in the 99,9% of the time and partially available in 99,7% of the time, calculated on monthly basis (Service Availability Time). The terms “fully available” and “partially available” are defined in the service description. 1.2. Service Availability Time (Availability Coefficient) is expressed as a percentage and is calculated according to the following formula: L= (TT-dT) / TT Where: L – availability coefficient (100% if the service is fully available for the measured period); ТТ – total time for the calculated period; dT – total downtime, during which the Service was not available and could not be used over the calculated period. 2. Service Request and Opening of Trouble Tickets 2.1. In case of a problem identification, the Client is obliged to inform Neterra via a support ticket immediately. 2.2. When the support ticket is received, the engineer on duty opens a trouble ticket and fills in the following information: a) exact time when the ticket is received; b) name of the Client's representative; c) ticket's subject. 2.3. The Client has the right to be timely informed (in a direct conversation or electronically) on the course of work for eliminating the problem. 2.4. To be most efficient in locating and eliminating problems, NOC and NMT engineers at Neterra may request active assistance from the technical staff at Client's company. This may include monitoring and reporting results of events, performing test configurations, etc. The client is obliged to provide such assistance. 3. Preventative Maintenance 3.1. Neterra performs planned preventative maintenance of the platform, on which the services are provided. Neterra informs the Client about the procedure 5 days prior. 3.2. Activities under 3.1 could not occur more often than once a month if the service is interrupted or three times a month if the service is not interrupted. 3.3. Activities under 3.1 could not exceed 6 hours and the service interruption could not exceed 60 minutes. 3.4. The Client may not claim damages if Neterra performs the maintenance procedures under 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3. 4. Procedures for Problem Escalation In case a particular problem is not resolved in a satisfactory, or timely manner, Customer may contact and seek assistance by a higher management level in Neterra's company structure, as follows:
|Level||Problem||Level of Responsibility||Contacts at the time of signing the contract|
|1||Critical, major, partial or warning problems, as well as all other types of requests||Engineers on duty||24-hour line: +359 (0) 700 42300 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Critical or major problems, that cannot be resolved by the engineer on duty||Manager ITSOC||Cell phone: +359 889 348 956 email@example.com|
|3||Critical problems, that cannot be resolved by the Manager of ITSOC||Head of Technical Department||Cell phone: +359 88 2 793 986 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Critical problem, that cannot be resolved by the Head of Technical Department||Managing Director||working hours: +359 2 9751616 email@example.com|
5. Table of Service Credits
|Service Credits for partial unavailability of the service – presented as a percentage of the service monthly fee|
|Availability > 99.7%||n/a|
|99.7% > Availability||99.7% > Availability 5% of the monthly fee for every two hours when the service is partially unavailable but no more than 100%|
|Service Credits for complete unavailability of the service – presented as a percentage of the service monthly fee.For periods of complete unavailability, Service Credits for partial unavailability are not applied.|
|Availability > 99.9%||n/a|
|99.9% > Availability||5% of the monthly fee for each hour when the service is fully unavailable but no more than 100%|
6. Other terms 6.1. Neterra is not responsible for poor service quality due to problems in Client's network or in third party networks, including the global Internet providers (Tier-1). 6.2. Neterra is not responsible for problems and interruptions caused by Client's actions or by the data located and/or used on the service by the Client. 6.3. Neterra is not responsible for problems and interruptions caused by computer viruses, hacker attacks and malicious acts by third parties.
1. The processing of personal data of customers (natural persons) shall be carried out by Neterra EOOD (Neterra) for the purpose of:
2. Neterra shall processes customer' personal data on one of the following grounds:
3. Neterra shall process the personal data according applicable Law and Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary and it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with Neterra. Provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if the customer refuse the processing of personal data.
5. The customers have right to information, right to rectification, right to erase data or to restrict processing of data and right to withdrawn a consent according to the Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
Contact details regarding the protection of the personal data: Neterra EOOD, company registration No. 121039370, 20A Andrey Saharov Blvd., 1784 Sofia tel.: +359 2 975 1616, fax: +359 2 975 3436, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Data Protection Officer: Nikolay Zhelev
* Please note that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but you must understand that the provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if you refuse the processing of certain personal data. Regarding contracts in force, if you refuse processing of your personal data the contracts will be terminated because of absence of minimum data needed for the provision of services and product.