1. Definition Neterra provides resources (software, hardware, network connectivity and data center infrastructure) as a virtual server, accessible and manageable via the Internet. The service is prepaid on a subscription basis with one month reporting period. The service is offered for a minimum period of one month. 2. Parameters of the Service 2.1. “Virtual processor cores“ - number of virtual processor cores in the Cloud server (Examples: “2“, “4“); 2.2. “Physical memory“ – size of the physical memory, available in the Cloud server, in megabytes (Examples: “512MB“, “1024MB“, “2048MB“); 2.3. “Disk space“ - size of the disk space, available on the Cloud server, in gigabytes (Examples: “10GB“, “100GB“); 2.4. “Backup Space“ - size of the available backup space in gigabytes (Examples: “10GB“, “100GB“); 2.5. “Internet connectivity“ - shared or dedicated Internet connectivity of the Cloud server in Mbps (Examples: “10Mbps“, “50Mbps“); 2.6. “IPv4 addresses“ - number of the available IPv4 addresses (Examples: “1“, “4“). 3. Detailed Service Description 3.1. Service Delivery Point Services are provided in SofiaDataCenter. 3.2. Service Management The Client has full access to the web-based control panel in order to: a) start, stop and restart their Cloud server; b) access their Cloud server via java-based VNC console; c) install and reinstall their Cloud servers using set of OS templates; d) reset a lost password for the Cloud server access; e) upgrade or downgrade the Cloud server resources; f) monitor real-time statistics on the workload of the Cloud server network and processors; g) make snapshots of the Cloud server and restore the server using those snapshots in case of a problem but only if the option “Backup Space” is active and there is at least one backup copy available; h) create and manage additional user accounts and delegate users with full or partial access to sections in the web-based control panel; i) get technical assistance via Support section in the web-based control panel when the Client has questions or encounters a problem; j) add funds as a deposit to pay the service fee or its upgrade automatically; k) purchase other Cloud servers or additional services. 3.3. Terms of Service 3.3.1. By placing a service order, the Client agrees to the terms under this document and to the general terms for the provision of telecommunication services by Neterra. General terms for the provision of telecommunication services by Neterra could be found in the web-based control panel under category “General Terms” in the section “Knowledge Base”. 3.3.2. The Client could upgrade or downgrade the parameters of the service via the web-based control panel at any time. In this case, upgrade means that the service parameters are increased to a higher value than the current and downgrade means that the server parameters are decreased to a lower value than the current. The Client could downgrade the resources only to the base configuration of the service that they have purchased. Parameters of the base configuration are listed in the web-based control panel. 3.3.3. If the option “Backup Space” is active, the Client gets their Cloud server archived. When performing a backup, a compressed image (snapshot of the disk with the data and operating system) is created and transferred to remote storage server. Backup could be performed once only or periodically – automatically in time predefined by the Client. Configuring automatic backups or performing it once are options in the web-based control panel. When the purchased Backup Space is filled up, no more backups could be performed. The Client could purchase additional backup space or delete some of the old copies via the web-based control panel. 3.3.4. The server restarts automatically to reflect some of the changes, made via the web-based control panel. Such changes include upgrade or downgrade, network settings adjustments, etc. 3.3.5. When the Cloud server is configured automatically, a random Administrator (root) password is generated to access it. The password is visible in the web-based control panel. For higher security, Neterra recommends that the Client change this password directly on the server, so it is different than the auto-generated one. In case of a lost password, there is an option in the web-based control panel to reset it. 3.3.6. The Internet connectivity mentioned in the parameters of the service could be shared or dedicated. If shared, the mentioned capacity is not guaranteed. Dedicated connectivity provides guaranteed symmetrical speed access to the Internet. 3.3.7. The Client receives few usernames and passwords to access the server resources and the web-based control panel. The Client has full responsibility for preserving the usernames and passwords and for all circumstances arising from their use. 3.3.8. Neterra is not responsible for actions regarding additional user accounts created by the Client and assigned with management rights via the web-based control panel. 3.3.9. The data on the severs is fully provided by the Client. Neterra is responsible neither for this data nor for the circumstances arising from the data use and deployment, nor for the circumstances arising from using the service by the Client or by third parties. 3.3.10. Access to the server is suspended, if the Client does not renew their service after the period, for which it is paid, expires. If the Client does not renew the service in the next 14 days, the server and all data on it will be terminated. If Neterra has enough free resources, the data might be kept for a 30-day period before termination. 4. Payments and Deposit 4.1. Neterra supports few payment methods, so the Client has a wider choice when paying their orders. 4.2. The orders are processed automatically when the Client uses online payment methods (ePay.bg, PayPal, credit cards, etc.). When the Client uses other payment methods (bank transfer, etc.), the orders are processed up to 1 business day after the payment is received. 4.3. The Client could add funds as a deposit in the web-based control panel. The deposit is used automatically for the subsequent payments. If the amount of the deposit is equal to or exceeds the amount of the next due payment, the transaction is processed automatically. If the amount of the deposit is less than the amount of the next due payment, the Client has to pay only the difference. 4.4. When downgrading, the value of the downgraded resources is calculated to the end of the payment period and the sum is transferred in the form of deposit to the Client in the web-based control panel. 4.5. The Client could request a refund of the amount available as a deposit. The amount of the deposit could be requested only after service is canceled or if the contract is terminated by mutual consent and the Client does not use other Cloud services provided by Neterra. The Client must declare their willingness by sending a support ticket via the web-based control panel in a 30-day period after the service or the contract is terminated. The amount subjected to refund is sent back as a bank transfer or the way the funds have been added to the account in the web-based control panel in 30 days after the registered request. 5. Additional Services 5.1. Cloud Server Management and Support The service provides professional software support and management of Cloud servers by highly qualified specialists. Detailed service description could be found in the web-based control panel under category “General Terms” in the section “Knowledge Base”. 5.2. Cloud Server Monitoring The service provides 24x7x365 monitoring of the Cloud servers by a specialized monitoring system. Detailed service description could be found in the web-based control panel under category “General Terms” in the section “Knowledge Base”. 5.3. Software Rentals Neterra provides a range of licensed software products that the Client could install on the Cloud server for the period, for which the service is available. Detailed service description could be found in the web-based control panel under category “General Terms” in the section “Knowledge Base”. 5.4. Technical Support On Demand The service provides technical support on demand by highly qualified system administrator. Detailed service description could be found in the web-based control panel under category “General Terms” in the section “Knowledge Base”. 6. Definition of Availability and Acceptance Test 6.1. The service is considered operational and fully available if the Client could access the Cloud server via Internet and could manage it via the web-based control panel. 6.2. The service is considered operational and partially available if the Client could access the Cloud server via Internet but could not manage the server via the web-based control panel. 6.3. In any case, different than 6.1 и 6.2, the service is considered nonoperational and unavailable. 6.4. The acceptance test is successful if the service is fully available after the activation has finished. 7. Activation and Support 7.1. Service activation and support is performed by Technical Department. 7.2. The Client could receive assistance by sending a support ticket via the web-based control panel. 7.3. In case the access to the web-based control panel is impossible, the Client could contact Neterra's Network Operating Center (NOC). NOC has a 24-hour line +359 2 974 3311 and a cell phone number +359 888 929966.
1. The processing of personal data of customers (natural persons) shall be carried out by Neterra EOOD (Neterra) for the purpose of:
2. Neterra shall processes customer' personal data on one of the following grounds:
3. Neterra shall process the personal data according applicable Law and Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary and it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with Neterra. Provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if the customer refuse the processing of personal data.
5. The customers have right to information, right to rectification, right to erase data or to restrict processing of data and right to withdrawn a consent according to the Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
Contact details regarding the protection of the personal data: Neterra EOOD, company registration No. 121039370, 20A Andrey Saharov Blvd., 1784 Sofia tel.: +359 2 975 1616, fax: +359 2 975 3436, e-mail: email@example.com Data Protection Officer: Nikolay Zhelev
* Please note that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but you must understand that the provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if you refuse the processing of certain personal data. Regarding contracts in force, if you refuse processing of your personal data the contracts will be terminated because of absence of minimum data needed for the provision of services and product.