dec 2012As part of Neterra we had everything we needed to create a Cloud infrastructure – secure and reliable data center, high-speed and redundant connectivity, technical equipment and expertise in the field. However, what was key in building our cloud platform was our passion and aspiration to develop and improve our services. That's how our new brand CLOUDWARE came to life.
2014CLOUDWARE become a Microsoft SPLA partner and is authorized to provide as a service the full spectrum of Microsoft software products.
2015We developed a new high-performance distributed storage system that is incredibly flexible and robust. Depending on your need of resources you can have volumes on SATA drives, other volumes on SSDs or volumes on mixture of HDD and SSD drives (hybrid).
2016In the beginning of 2016 we added to our portfolio of services 24/7 IT support that includes: server administration, 24/7 monitoring, network infrastructure management etc.
We believe that the way a company delivers a service is just as important as the service itself.
We won’t just be another vendor to you; we strive to become a true extension of your team. It’s important to us that we work together, not only within our team, but with yours as well. It’s our duty to deliver each day the best possible solutions for your business.
CLOUDWARE was a general sponsor of this year TuxCon event about free and open source software and hardware.
It is an annual event and this year edition took place in Plovdiv city on 9th of July. For more infromation about the speakers and the event visit Tuxcon 2016 website.
The program is created to help starting companies to get their projects up and running quickly and easily, without having to waste time setting up infrastructure, configuring servers and dealing with networks.
Our offer includes free cloud resources and IT consultancy.
Focus on your core business and leave the support in our hands.
1. The processing of personal data of customers (natural persons) shall be carried out by Neterra EOOD (Neterra) for the purpose of:
2. Neterra shall processes customer' personal data on one of the following grounds:
3. Neterra shall process the personal data according applicable Law and Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary and it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract with Neterra. Provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if the customer refuse the processing of personal data.
5. The customers have right to information, right to rectification, right to erase data or to restrict processing of data and right to withdrawn a consent according to the Privacy and Data Protection Policy available on the company' website.
Contact details regarding the protection of the personal data: Neterra EOOD, company registration No. 121039370, 20A Andrey Saharov Blvd., 1784 Sofia tel.: +359 2 975 1616, fax: +359 2 975 3436, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Data Protection Officer: Nikolay Zhelev
* Please note that you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but you must understand that the provision of certain services and products becomes impossible if you refuse the processing of certain personal data. Regarding contracts in force, if you refuse processing of your personal data the contracts will be terminated because of absence of minimum data needed for the provision of services and product.